04 July 2008

It's Just a Shirt, People, Not a Political Statement

All day long I've been getting looks. How-dare-you looks from old dudes. Right-on-brotha looks from hipstery types. All kinds of looks. I heard one girl, before she shouted across the street, "I like your shirt!" hiss-whispering with her friend something along the lines of, "Well, it can't be a coincidence today. You should say something. No, you say something. Fine, I'll say something..."

Sorry to disappoint you, ladies, but yeah, it's just a coincidence. This was the shirt at the top of the laundry pile today, so it's the one I pulled on. No biggie.

Everyone be safe this weekend, mkay? Don't light Ladyfingers with a Zipppo and call me if you need a ride home after the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home